Welcome to Millhouses and Ecclesall Dance Club
Our club was founded on the 25th October 1951 and over sixty years later we are still going strong.
We hold dinner dances throughout the year at venues in Sheffield and offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, live music and a mixture of ballroom, latin and sequence dances.
Members and guests are welcome to join us; doors open at 7:15pm, dancing commences at 7:45pm and a three course dinner is served at 8:30pm, after which dancing continues until midnight.
Forthcoming Dance Dates
- Friday 31st March 2023 at Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria with music by Philip Brown
- Saturday 4th November 2023 at Tapton Hall with music by Hep to the Jive
- Friday 5th January 2024 at Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria with music by Aubrey Robinson
- Friday 19th April 2024 at Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria with music by Philip Brown
- Membership: £30.00 per couple, per year.
- Dinner dance tickets: members £34 per person, guests £42 per person.
- Guests and non-members are welcome to attend subject to availability of places after members have booked.
Dress code: dinner jacket or dark lounge suit.
If you are interested in attending any of our dances please contact us on email@example.com.
Please note that because we have maximum numbers priority is given to club members.